Wow, how time flys! A year has already gone by with my loves, Lexi! We have been through so much together and have pushed forward through it all and have smiled the whole way along. I wouldn't take away one day, one moment or one second...I appreciate all that I have been given because I have been given you...My Lexi.
It's tradition in my family to decorate the door for a birthday and to write a poem for the special birthday person...This is the poem I wrote for Lexi and put on her door with some steamers minus the latex balloons (I'm allergic). But I know she loved her door regardless. :-) Happy Birthday My Loves!!
My beautiful angel, my princess, my lovely little girl
It just feels like yesterday that you came into this world
For a year now you've been growing
New talents everyday
A sweet spirit and the sweetest smile
You're perfect in every way
You laugh, you smile, you dance
You talk, you clap, you sing
You point to things you want
And you even say please
You are just so wonderful
In so many different ways
I can't express how much I Love You
And how much you brighten up my day
So sit, crawl and walk
Make sure to always have fun
Keep on giggling, smiling and laughing
Because today you are ONE!
Happy 1st Birthday Lexi!!
March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment